Links to Web sites
The Association of Internet Researchers (AOIR) is an academic association dedicated to the advancement of the cross-disciplinary field of Internet studies. It is a resource and support network promoting critical and scholarly Internet research independent from traditional disciplines and existing across academic borders. The association is international in scope.
Mailing list AOIR is for members only.
Codes and standards (9)
- AAPOR - American Association for Public Opinion Research
- AOIR - Association of Internet Researchers
- Arbeitskreis Deutscher Markt- und Sozialforschungsinstitute e.V.
- CASRO - Council of American Survey Research Organizations
- COPPA - Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
- IMRO - Interactive Marketing Research Organization
- ISA - International Sociological Association