Links to Web sites
Label RIS - Research of Internet in Slovenia
- Research of Internet in Slovenia (RIS) is a project within the Centre for Methodology and Informatics at the Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Ljubljana.
- RIS is systematically studying all aspects of the information society from the early 1996 and its data serve as a major source for the official statistics in this area. Since now over 60 substantial reports on variety of ICT and information society related topics have been written. The research activities of RIS are public, results of RIS work are continuously disseminated through RIS website (www.ris.org), and they are archived in the central Social Science Data Archives in Slovenia (http://www.adp.fdv.uni-lj.si/).
- RIS activities are following: all relevant European action plans in its research area, especially eEurope, eEurope+ and e-Europe 2005 initiatives. In this way RIS is already coordinator of WebSM project, and partner in the project on information society indicators (SIBIS+) within the European fifth framework program.
CommunityLinks to Web Sites
Links to Web sites (23)
- AAPOR - American Association for Public Opinion Research
- AOIR - Association of Internet Researchers
- Arbeitskreis Deutscher Markt- und Sozialforschungsinstitute e.V.
- ASC - Association for Survey Computing
- CASRO - Council of American Survey Research Organizations
- CMOR Promoting & Advocating Survey Research
- COPPA - Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
- DGOF - German Society for Online Research
- Exploring online research methods in a virtual training environment
- IMRO - Interactive Marketing Research Organization
- IOR - Italian Online Research
- ISA - International Sociological Association
- ISI - International Statistical Institute
- Mess project
- RIS - Research of Internet in Slovenia
- SRMS - Survey Research Methods Section
- Surveys Down Under