Codes & Standards
Several institutions state the ethical issuses on the field of their occupation. Public opinion research is defenitly one of the fields that can be misused and is therefore obliged to have some guidelines on ethic behaviour.
Some ethical codes of institutions concerning general public opinion surveys:
Codes & Standards (13)
- Ethical Issues
- Components of "Total Errors" in traditional surveys
- Inference in Web surveys
- Internet Access Panels
- Standards in Online Surveys. Sources for Codes of Conduct, Ethical Guidelines and Quality
- Usability and Implementation Issues in Online Surveys
- Incentives in Web-based Studies. What to Consider and How to Decide
- Choosing survey software. How to decide and what to consider
- Weighting in Web surveys
- Which open source software?