Links to Web sites
The Association of Internet Researchers (AoIR) is an international academic association dedicated to the advancement of the cross-disciplinary field of Internet studies.
AoIR hosts a mailing list with more than 1000 subscribers, publishes the Internet Research Annual journal and organizes an annual Internet Research conference as well as other events. It produces ethical guidelines and other relevant information for scholars in the field. Members of the AoIR also have an opportunity to publish their material on the site.
Associations and organizations ()
- AAPOR - American Association for Public Opinion Research
- AoIR - Association of Internet Researchers
- ASC - Association for Survey Computing
- CASRO - Council of American Survey Research Organizations
- CMOR Promoting & Advocating Survey Research
- D.G.O.F. - German Society for Online Research
- IMRO - Interactive Marketing Research Organization
- ISA - International Sociological Association
- ISI - International Statistical Institute
- SRMS - Survey Research Methods Section, American Statistical Association