Links to Web sites
The Association for Survey Computing (ASC) is a non-profit organization, formed in order to improve knowledge in survey computing and disseminate information on survey techniques and software.
The association tends to act as a forum for the various discipline within the survey research and statistical computing. It catalogues current software systems and informs members of the latest software packages and techniques in the field. Information is disseminated through their Web site and publications. In addition, the ASC also organizes regular conferences and workshops covering relevant topics in the field.
Associations and organizations ()
- AAPOR - American Association for Public Opinion Research
- AoIR - Association of Internet Researchers
- ASC - Association for Survey Computing
- CASRO - Council of American Survey Research Organizations
- CMOR Promoting & Advocating Survey Research
- D.G.O.F. - German Society for Online Research
- IMRO - Interactive Marketing Research Organization
- ISA - International Sociological Association
- ISI - International Statistical Institute
- SRMS - Survey Research Methods Section, American Statistical Association