Links to Web sites
The Oxford Internet Institute is a multi-disciplinary Internet institute based in the University of Oxford. It is devoted to the study of societal implications of the Internet in the UK, Europe and worldwide.
The institute aims to shape research, policy and practice of the Internet. It organizes events and several other activities related to cooperation, networking and education in the field. The research activities are primary oriented toward Governance, Education, e-Science, e-Society and Cross-Cutting Policy Issues.
Links to Web sites (29)
- Oxford Internet Institute
- Psychological Research on the Net
- Research Software Central
- RIS - Research on Internet in Slovenia
- SRMS - Survey Research Methods Section, American Statistical Association
- The MESS project
- Web Experiment List / Web Survey List
- Web-based Survey Software