Links to Web sites
CMOR is a non-profit organization which works on behalf of the survey research industry to improve respondent cooperation in research, to promote positive legislation and to prevent restrictive legislation which could impact the survey research industry. CMOR and its members work to:
- improve the representativity and value of survey respondent samples;
- decrease the time a study is in the field so decisions can be made more quickly;
- lower the costs of research to improve the bottom line;
- stay on top of the increasingly problematic privacy situation;
- avoid any negative impact of restrictive privacy legislation.