Exploring online research methods in virtual training environment is an ESRC-funded online training package designed to support researchers using online research methods. It represents an comprehensive source of information, related to a variety of such research methods.
The core of the page represents training modules, which guides users through different topics as courses. Currently, the following modules are available:
- Online questionnaires
- Online interviews
- Online research ethics
- Technical guide: Online questionnaires
In addition to training modules, lists of key texts and journals, Web pages and glossary are available as well.
- COST action WEBDATANET
- Position of Postdoc Fellow - Web Survey Methodology Research Group at Higher School of Economics, Moscow...
- Top blogs in WebSM database
- Standard Definitions
- AAPOR Warren J. Mitofski Innovators Award 2009 for WebSM site
- The MESS project
- Web experimental psychology lab website
- Exploring online research methods Web site