The Web experimental psychology lab website is a comprehensive source of information on web psychological experiments. The key features of the site include:
- access to a variety of current and archived web psychological experiments;
- general methodological overview of Internet-based experiments;
- WEXTOR - free web experiment generator;
- a selection of bibliography and other sources covering the topics related to the field.
The site is maintained by Ulf-Dietrich Reips, University of Zürich.
- COST action WEBDATANET
- Position of Postdoc Fellow - Web Survey Methodology Research Group at Higher School of Economics, Moscow...
- Top blogs in WebSM database
- Standard Definitions
- AAPOR Warren J. Mitofski Innovators Award 2009 for WebSM site
- The MESS project
- Web experimental psychology lab website
- Exploring online research methods Web site