- National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits
- Natural Hazards
- NCeSS 5th International Conference on e-Social Science
- NCRM Methods Review Papers
- NCRM Reports
- NCRM Working paper
- NeSC Workshop: The Influence and Impact of Web 2.0 on e-Research Infrastructure, Applications and Users, 2009
- Net Effects 3, 2000
- Net Effects 4: Worldwide Internet Conference and Exhibition, 2001
- Net Effects 5: The Worldwide Internet conference, 2002
- Network Computing
- Network World
- New Approaches to Software for Statistical Processing, 2004
- New Directions for Evaluation
- New Directions for Institutional Research
- New Frontiers in Market Research: Assesing the New Technologies. Advertising Research Foundation, New York
- New Library World
- New Media & Society
- New Orleans CityBusiness
- New Riders Publishing
- New Scientist
- New Statesman
- New Techniques and Technologies for Statistics
- New York Times
The Internet and Higher Education
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- A course is a course is a course: Factor invariance...; 2011; Dziuban, C. D., Moskal, P.
- Reliability of the Conflict Resolution Questionnaire...; 2004; Henning, M.
- An investigation of relationships among instructor...; 2004; Baker, J. D.
- Online, but on target? Internet-based MBA courses; 2002; McGorry, S. Y.
- SurveyMonkey.com - Web-Based Survey and Evaluation...; 2002; Gordon, A.
- A Web-Based Survey System for Distributed Learning...; 2000; Wang, M. C., Dziuban, C. D., Moskal, P. D.
- Online Focus Group: A Tool to Evaluate Online Students...; 1999; Monolescu, D., Schifter, C.