- ORC Macro
- Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes
- Organizational Research Methods
- OUP Oxford
- Oxford Handbook of Internet Psychology
- Pabst Science Publishers
- Panel research 2006
- Panel Research 2008
- Paper presented at conference: The Future of Survey Research: Challenges and Opportunities, 2012
- Paper presented at Cross-Cultural User Experience Design II.
- Paper presented at New Measurement Issues in Survey Research, RSS, London, 2010
- Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the Mid-Western Educational Research Association (Chicago, IL, October 24-27, 2001)
- Paper presented at the annual meeting of the Swiss Society for Psychology, Zurich
- PAPOR 2008 Annual Conference
- PAPOR 2009 Annual Conference
- PAPOR 2010 Annual Conference
- PAPOR 2011 Annual Conference
- Parks & Recreation
- PC Computing
- PC Magazine
- PC Week
- PC World
The Internet and Higher Education
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- A course is a course is a course: Factor invariance...; 2011; Dziuban, C. D., Moskal, P.
- Reliability of the Conflict Resolution Questionnaire...; 2004; Henning, M.
- An investigation of relationships among instructor...; 2004; Baker, J. D.
- Online, but on target? Internet-based MBA courses; 2002; McGorry, S. Y.
- SurveyMonkey.com - Web-Based Survey and Evaluation...; 2002; Gordon, A.
- A Web-Based Survey System for Distributed Learning...; 2000; Wang, M. C., Dziuban, C. D., Moskal, P. D.
- Online Focus Group: A Tool to Evaluate Online Students...; 1999; Monolescu, D., Schifter, C.