- Hosted Survey™
- HR Magazine
- Hudson Valley Business Journal
- Human Dimensions of Wildlife
- Human Factors and Ergonomics Society Annual Meeting Proceedings
- Human Psychology: Clinical and Experimental
- Human Relations
- Human Resource Management International Digest
- Human Vision and Electronic Imaging
- Human-Computer Interaction, Center for Survey Methods Research
- IADIS International Conference e-Society 2004
- IAOS Conference on Official Statistics and the New Economy, 2002
- IASSIST Quarterly
- ICWSM 2010, International AAAI Conference on Weblogs and Social Media, Washington DC, USA
- IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication
- IFCS 2000 7th Conference of the International Federation of Classification Societies: Data Analysis, Classification, and Related Methods
- IGI Global
- Image Quality and System Performance V
- Improving survey method
- Improving surveys with paradata: Analytic use of process information
- IMRO's Journal of Online Research
Journal Of Advertising Reserach
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- A Special Report from the Advertising Research Foundation...; 2009; Walker, R., Pettit, R., Rubinson, J.
- Quality issues in online research; 2007; Sparrow, N.
- Post-adoption attitudes to advertising on the Internet...; 2002; Rodgers, S., Chen, Q.
- A Model for Diagnosing and Reducing Nonresponse Bias...; 2000; Colombo, R.
- Response variation in e-mail surveys: An exploration...; 1999; McMillan, S. J., Sheehan, K. B.
- Advertising on the web: Is there response before click...; 1997; Briggs, R., Hollis, N.