- Asia Pacific Conference, 2006
- Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics
- Asia-Pacific Journal of Public Health
- Aslib Proceedings
- Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education
- Assessment Update
- Association for Computers and the Social Sciences, 2000
- Association for Counselor Education and Supervision Conference, 2007
- Association for Survey Computing
- Association Management
- Association of Internet Researchers
- Association of Market and Social Research Organisations
- ASTD Press: Alexandria
- Attitude / Behavioral Research Conference, 2001
- Audience Dialogue
- Audiotex Update
- Australasian Journal of Market Research
- Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Australian Health Review
- Australian Journal of Psychology
- Aviation, Space, and Environmental Medicine
- B to B
- B&T Weekly
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- What we can learn from unintentional mobile respondents...; 2012; Peterson, G.
- Speed (necessarily) doesn’t kill: A new way...; 2012; Garland, P. et al.
- Code of standards and ethics for survey research; 2011
- Internet Marketing Research; 1998; Gamble, B.
- The Effect of E-Personality on Research Results; 1997; MacElroy, B.