- Asia Pacific Conference 2006
- Asia Pacific Conference 2012
- Asia Pacific Conference 2013
- Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics
- Asia-Pacific Journal of Public Health
- Aslib Proceedings
- Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education
- Assessment Update
- Association for Computers and the Social Sciences, 2000
- Association for Counselor Education and Supervision Conference, 2007
- Association for Survey Computing
- Association Management
- Association of Internet Researchers
- Association of Market and Social Research Organisations
- ASTD Press: Alexandria
- Attitude / Behavioral Research Conference, 2001
- Audience Dialogue
- Audience Measurement 8.0
- Audiotex Update
- Australasian Journal of Market Research
- Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Australian Health Review
- Australian Journal of Psychology
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- Using Tablet Computers For “Intentional”...; 2013; Seal, J.
- The Measurement of Consistency in Online Research; 2012; Gittelman, S. H., Trimarchi, E.
- Thinking Differently About How to Select Respondents...; 2012; Terhanian, G., Bremer, J.
- Benefits of Modular Design for Mobile and Online Surveys...; 2012; Kelly, F., Johnson, A., Stevens, S.
- Using Tablet Computers For "Intentional"...; 2012; Seal, J.
- What we can learn from unintentional mobile respondents...; 2012; Peterson, G.
- Speed (necessarily) doesn’t kill: A new way...; 2012; Garland, P. et al.
- Code of standards and ethics for survey research; 2011
- Internet Marketing Research; 1998; Gamble, B.
- The Effect of E-Personality on Research Results; 1997; MacElroy, B.