- AIDS and Behavior
- AIDS Education and Prevention
- Alcohol & Alcoholism
- Alcoholism: Clinical & Experimental Research
- Allyn & Bacon
- ALT-J Research in Learning Technology
- American Behavioral Scientist
- American Demographics
- American Educational Research Journal
- American Journal of Business Education
- American Journal of Epidemiology
- American Journal of Evaluation
- American Journal of Gastroenterology
- American Journal of Health Behavior
- American Journal Of Health Promotion
- American Journal of Human Genetics
- American Journal of Industrial Medicine
- American Journal of Political Science
- American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- American Journal of Public Health
- American Life Project
- American Marketing Association
- American Marketing Association Winter Educator's Conference Proceedings, 1996
- American Marketing Journal
- American Political Science Association Annual Meeting, August 30 - September 2 2012, New Orleans, Louisiana
ARF's Online Research Day - Towards Validation. Advertising Research Foundation
October 16-19, 2000 New York, NY, USA.
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- The Emperor Gets New Clothes; 1999; Gonier, D. E.
- Understanding the Online Population: Lessons from...; 1999; Black, G. S., Terhanian, G.
- At The Dawn of a New Day; 1999; Spaeth, J
- The Top 10 Insights About the Validity of Conducting...; 1999; Bruzzone, D.
- Online Research: The Methodology for the Next Millennium...; 1999; Nadilo, R.
- Can a Picture Save 1,000 Words? Augmenting Telephone...; 1999; Hollis, N.
- Project Landmark. A Comprehensive Study to Determine...; 1999; Balden, W. A.
- Guidelines for Conducting Marketing and Opinion Research...; 1999; Advertising Research Foundation