- AIDS and Behavior
- AIDS Education and Prevention
- Alcohol & Alcoholism
- Alcoholism: Clinical & Experimental Research
- Allyn & Bacon
- ALT-J Research in Learning Technology
- American Behavioral Scientist
- American Demographics
- American Educational Research Journal
- American Journal of Business Education
- American Journal of Epidemiology
- American Journal of Evaluation
- American Journal of Gastroenterology
- American Journal of Health Behavior
- American Journal Of Health Promotion
- American Journal of Human Genetics
- American Journal of Industrial Medicine
- American Journal of Political Science
- American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- American Journal of Public Health
- American Life Project
- American Marketing Association
- American Marketing Association Winter Educator's Conference Proceedings, 1996
- American Marketing Journal
- American Political Science Association Annual Meeting, August 30 - September 2 2012, New Orleans, Louisiana
ARF's Week of Workshops, 2000
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- AM Mode Effects Study: Comparing Methodologies and...; 2000; Hildebrand, C.
- Are "Do-it-yourself" Surveys Replacing Our Business...; 2000; Greenberg, D.
- Comparing Online and Telephone Research Methods with...; 2000; Gelb, L.
- Usign online research for multiphased concept testing...; 1999; Goldstein, L., Palumbo, M.
- Web Surveying: The Ultimate Tool in Computer Assisted...; 1999; Peel, J., Agboola, S.
- Combining Telephone, Mail and the Internet for Effective...; 1999; Bickham, C., Moore, C.