- Peter Lang
- Pew Internet
- Pine Forge Press
- Pingdom Blog
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- PM&R - The journal of injury, function and rehabilitation
- Policy Research Division Working Paper
- Political Analysis
- Political Behavior
- PPSM 1st International Conference - Improving survey methods
- PR Newswire Associaton
- Practical Accountant
- Practical Assessment, Research & Evaluation
- Pratesi, M.
- Precision Marketing
- Prehospital Emergency Care
- Prenatal Diagnosis
- Presented 11 October 2011 at the Royal Statistical Society, London, UK
- Presented at 97th DGINS Conference, Wiesbaden, 26-27 September 2011
- Presented at Human-Computer Interaction and the Learning Sciences Workshop (in conjunction with CSCL 2013, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA).
- Presented at NCRM Conference: Web surveys for the general population: How, why and when? (2013)
- Presented at NCRM Workshop: Web surveys for the general population: How, why and when? (June, 2013)
- Presented at the Agricultural & Applied Economics Association’s 2013 AAEA & CAES Joint Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, August 4-6, 2013
Westlake, A. et al. (Eds): New Methods in Survey Research. Proceedings from the 'New Methods in Survey Research' conference, organized by Association for Survey Computing, 1998
August 21–22, 1998 Chilworth Manor, Southampton, UK
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- Multimedia CAPI - The future of face-to-face interviewing...; 1998; Lythgoe, H.
- Computer assisted coding; 1998; Bushnell, D.
- Survey documentation: the representation of CAPI questionnaires...; 1998; Bulmer, M., Thomas, R. K., Donagher, P.
- The Impact of Computer Assisted Interviewing on UK...; 1998; Collins, M., Sykes, W.
- New Opportunities with CAI; 1998; Blyth, B.
- Handhelds in a laptop world; 1998; Gray, J.
- On-line Research - Some options, some problems, some...; 1998; Comley, P.