- Panel research 2006
- Panel Research 2008
- Paper presented at conference: The Future of Survey Research: Challenges and Opportunities, 2012
- Paper presented at Cross-Cultural User Experience Design II.
- Paper presented at New Measurement Issues in Survey Research, RSS, London, 2010
- Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the Mid-Western Educational Research Association (Chicago, IL, October 24-27, 2001)
- Paper presented at the annual meeting of the Swiss Society for Psychology, Zurich
- PAPOR 2008 Annual Conference
- PAPOR 2009 Annual Conference
- PAPOR 2010 Annual Conference
- PAPOR 2011 Annual Conference
- Parks & Recreation
- PC Computing
- PC Magazine
- PC Week
- PC World
- People and Computers XIX — The Bigger Picture Proceedings of HCI 2005
- Perseus Development Corporation
- Personality and Individual Differences
- Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin
- Personnel Psychology
- Perspectives on Psychological Science
WAM - Worldwide Audience Measurement - Online and Outdoor / Out-of-home, 2004
June 14, 2004 Geneva, Switzerland
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- Early learnings from Chicago; 2004; Garland, I., Malley, W.
- Applying professional surveying method to outdoor...; 2004; Bloom, D.
- WebmeterTM. Internet audience measurement for media...; 2004; Molenaar, R., Verhulst, E., Appel, M.
- Exposure data for online media in a mixed media planning...; 2004; Schneller, J., Faehling, G.
- Online measurement. Making sense of streaming media...; 2004; Webb, R.