- MRS Research
- MRSA Conference Gold Coast 1996
- Munich Personal RePEc Archive (MPRA)
- Muthén & Muthén
- National Cancer Institute
- National Centre for Research Methods
- National Institute of Statistical Sciences (NISS)
- National Opinion Research Center
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- National telecommunications and information administration
- National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits
- Natural Hazards
- NCeSS 5th International Conference on e-Social Science
- NeSC Workshop: The Influence and Impact of Web 2.0 on e-Research Infrastructure, Applications and Users, 2009
- Net Effects 3, 2000
- Net Effects 4: Worldwide Internet Conference and Exhibition, 2001
- Net Effects 5: The Worldwide Internet conference, 2002
- Network Computing
- Network World
- New Approaches to Software for Statistical Processing, 2004
- New Directions for Evaluation
- New Directions for Institutional Research
- New Frontiers in Market Research: Assesing the New Technologies. Advertising Research Foundation, New York
- New Library World
The journal publishes articles dealing with various aspects of statistical development relevant to a statistical agency, such as design issues in the context of practical constraints, use of different data sources and collection techniques, total survey error, survey evaluation, research in survey methodology, time series analysis, seasonal adjustment, demographic studies, data integration, estimation and data analysis methods, and general survey systems development. The emphasis is placed on the development and evaluation of specific methodologies as applied to data collection or the data themselves.
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- Survey Quality; 2012; Lyberg, L. E.
- Why one should incorporate the design weights when...; 2012; Kott, P. S.
- Innovations in survey sampling design: Discussion...; 2011; Opsomer, J.
- Alternative survey sample designs: Sampling with multiple...; 2011; Lohr, S. L.
- A Bayesian analysis of small area probabilities under...; 2011; Nandram, B., Sayit, H.
- Adaptive network and spatial sampling; 2011; Thompson, S. K.
- Nonsampling errors in dual frame telephone surveys...; 2011; Brick, J. M., Flores Cervantes, I., Lee, S., Norman...
- The multidimensional integral business survey response...; 2010; Bavda¾, M.
- Statistical foundations of cell-phone surveys; 2010; Wolter, K., Smith, P., Blumberg, S. J.
- The Potential of a Multi-mode Data Collection Design...; 2009; Sala, E., Lynn, P.
- Indicators for the representativeness of survey response...; 2009; Schouten, B., Cobben, F., Bethlehem, J.
- Respondent Incentives in a Multi-Mode Panel Survey...; 2008; Jäckle, A., Lynn, P.
- Methodology in Our Madness; 2007; Lynn, P.
- Does weighting for nonresponse increase the variance...; 2005; Little, R. J., Vartivarian, S.
- Understanding the question-answer process; 2004; Bradburn, N. M.
- Telesurvey Methodologies For Household Surveys - A...; 2001; Nathan, G.
- Developments in Survey Research in the Past 25 Years...; 2000; Kalton, G.