- Medical Decision Making
- Medical Informatics
- Medical Marketing and Media
- Medical Reference Services Quarterly
- Medicine 2.0
- MESS Workshop 2008
- MESS Workshop 2011
- Methdos@Plymouth 2011
- Methodological Innovations Online
- Methodology and Statistics, 1999
- Methodology and Statistics, 2001
- Methodology and Statistics, 2002
- Methodology and Statistics, 2003
- Methodology of longitudinal surveys
- Methodology of Longitudinal Surveys (MOLS) 2006
- Methods for testing and evaluating survey questionnaires
- MethodsNews newsletter
- Micronesian Journal of the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Microsoft Certified Professional Magazine
- Mid-Western Educational Researcher
- MIDIRS Midwifery Digest
- Midwest Association for Public Opinion Research (MAPOR), 1999
- Midwest Association for Public Opinion Research (MAPOR), 2003
- Midwest Association for Public Opinion Research (MAPOR), 2008
- Midwest Association for Public Opinion Research (MAPOR), 2011
The journal publishes articles dealing with various aspects of statistical development relevant to a statistical agency, such as design issues in the context of practical constraints, use of different data sources and collection techniques, total survey error, survey evaluation, research in survey methodology, time series analysis, seasonal adjustment, demographic studies, data integration, estimation and data analysis methods, and general survey systems development. The emphasis is placed on the development and evaluation of specific methodologies as applied to data collection or the data themselves.
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- Optimizing quality of response through adaptive survey...; 2013; Schouten, B., Calinescu, M., Luiten, A.
- Survey Quality; 2012; Lyberg, L. E.
- Why one should incorporate the design weights when...; 2012; Kott, P. S.
- Innovations in survey sampling design: Discussion...; 2011; Opsomer, J.
- Alternative survey sample designs: Sampling with multiple...; 2011; Lohr, S. L.
- A Bayesian analysis of small area probabilities under...; 2011; Nandram, B., Sayit, H.
- Adaptive network and spatial sampling; 2011; Thompson, S. K.
- Nonsampling errors in dual frame telephone surveys...; 2011; Brick, J. M., Flores Cervantes, I., Lee, S., Norman...
- The multidimensional integral business survey response...; 2010; Bavdaz, M.
- Statistical foundations of cell-phone surveys; 2010; Wolter, K., Smith, P., Blumberg, S. J.
- The Potential of a Multi-mode Data Collection Design...; 2009; Sala, E., Lynn, P.
- Indicators for the representativeness of survey response...; 2009; Schouten, B., Cobben, F., Bethlehem, J.
- Respondent Incentives in a Multi-Mode Panel Survey...; 2008; Jäckle, A., Lynn, P.
- Methodology in Our Madness; 2007; Lynn, P.
- Does weighting for nonresponse increase the variance...; 2005; Little, R. J., Vartivarian, S.
- Understanding the question-answer process; 2004; Bradburn, N. M.
- Telesurvey Methodologies For Household Surveys - A...; 2001; Nathan, G.
- Developments in Survey Research in the Past 25 Years...; 2000; Kalton, G.