- Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal
- Family Health International
- Family Practice
- FCSM 2001 Research Conference
- Federal CASIC Workshop
- Federal Committee on Statistical Methodology
- Federal Committee on Statistical Methodology Research Conference, 1999
- Federal Computer Week
- Federal Statistics Advisory Committee
- Federal Times
- Field Methods
- Fifth International Conference on Statistical Sciences
- Financial Executive
- First ITAlian COnference on Survey Methodology 2009 (ITACOSM09)
- First Monday
- Fort Worth Star-Telegram (TX)
- Fourth International Conference on Establishment Surveys (ICES IV)
- Frozen Food Age
- FSB: Fortune Small Business
- Gaceta Sanitaria
- Gallup Research Journal
- General Online Research Conference (GOR) 1999
- General Online Research Conference (GOR) 2001
- General Online Research Conference (GOR) 2002
International Journal of Electronic Commerce
The International Journal of Electronic Commerce is a journal devoted to advancing the understanding and practice of electronic commerce. It serves the needs of researchers as well as practitioners and executives involved in electronic commerce. The Journal aims to offer an integrated view of the field by presenting approaches of multiple disciplines.
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- Online Reputation Systems: The Effects of Feedback...; 2009; Utz, S., Matzat, U., Snijders, C.
- The Impact of Customer Trust and Perception of Security...; 2003; Suh, B., Han, I.
- Sensitivity of E-Commerce measurement to the survey...; 2001; Lozar Manfreda, K., Vehovar, V., Batagelj, Z.
- On-line market research; 2001; Miller, T. W., Dickson, P. R.