- Panel research 2006
- Panel Research 2008
- Paper presented at conference: The Future of Survey Research: Challenges and Opportunities, 2012
- Paper presented at Cross-Cultural User Experience Design II.
- Paper presented at New Measurement Issues in Survey Research, RSS, London, 2010
- Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the Mid-Western Educational Research Association (Chicago, IL, October 24-27, 2001)
- Paper presented at the annual meeting of the Swiss Society for Psychology, Zurich
- PAPOR 2008 Annual Conference
- PAPOR 2009 Annual Conference
- PAPOR 2010 Annual Conference
- PAPOR 2011 Annual Conference
- Parks & Recreation
- PC Computing
- PC Magazine
- PC Week
- PC World
- People and Computers XIX — The Bigger Picture Proceedings of HCI 2005
- Perseus Development Corporation
- Personality and Individual Differences
- Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin
- Personnel Psychology
- Perspectives on Psychological Science
WAM - Worldwide Audience Measurement - Radio, 2003
June 16, 2003 Los Angeles, USA
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- A full year of audience research with PPM. What we...; 2003; Webb, B. M., Patchen, R. H.
- 21st century measurement of 21st century media. PPM...; 2003; Stinnett, S., McConochie, R. M., Goerlich, B.
- Measuring formats. Electronic measurement boosts programming...; 2003; Mueller, R., Daehler, M.
- Programming and marketing in a PPM world; 2003; Rogerson, D.
- Does recall-based audience measurement truly represent...; 2003; MacKenzie, K., Ridley, B.
- Diary and telephone-based measurement of the network...; 2003; Lapovsky, D., Evans, T. C. N.