- Peter Lang
- Pew Internet
- Pine Forge Press
- Pingdom Blog
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- PM&R - The journal of injury, function and rehabilitation
- Policy Research Division Working Paper
- Political Analysis
- Political Behavior
- PPSM 1st International Conference - Improving survey methods
- PR Newswire Associaton
- Practical Accountant
- Practical Assessment, Research & Evaluation
- Pratesi, M.
- Precision Marketing
- Prehospital Emergency Care
- Prenatal Diagnosis
- Presented 11 October 2011 at the Royal Statistical Society, London, UK
- Presented at 97th DGINS Conference, Wiesbaden, 26-27 September 2011
- Presented at Human-Computer Interaction and the Learning Sciences Workshop (in conjunction with CSCL 2013, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA).
- Presented at NCRM Conference: Web surveys for the general population: How, why and when? (2013)
- Presented at NCRM Workshop: Web surveys for the general population: How, why and when? (June, 2013)
- Presented at the Agricultural & Applied Economics Association’s 2013 AAEA & CAES Joint Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, August 4-6, 2013
ZUMA - Nachrichten
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- Examining expert reviews as a pretest method; 2004; DeMaio, T., Landreth, A.
- Testing Web Surveys; 2004; Baeckstroem, H., Henningsson, B.
- Offline rekrutierte Access Panels: Königsweg der Online...; 2003; Faas, T.
- Participation in Web Surveys - A Typology; 2001; Bosnjak, M., Tuten, T. L., Bandilla, W.
- How Many Mailings Are Enough?; 1998; Vehovar, V., Lozar Manfreda, K.