- Journal of Personality and Social Psychology
- Journal of Political Marketing
- Journal of Prevention & Intervention in the Community
- Journal Of Preventive Medicine And Public Health
- Journal of Product and Brand Management
- Journal of Professional Nursing
- Journal of Psichoactive Drugs
- Journal of Public Health Management and Practice
- Journal of Quantitative Criminology
- Journal of Religion and Health
- Journal of Research in Personality
- Journal of Research on Educational Effectiveness
- Journal of Research Practice
- Journal of Retailing
- Journal of Safety Research
- Journal of School Health
- Journal of Science Education and Technology
- Journal of Sensory Studies
- Journal of Social Issues
- Journal of Studies on Alcohol
- Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment
- Journal of Substance Use
- Journal of Targeting, Measurement and Analysis for Marketing
- Journal of Teacher Education
- Journal of Technology in Human Services
Personnel Psychology is a quarterly scientific journal of applied research serving the Industrial-Organizational field. Since 1948, the journal has published research on personnel problems facing public and private sector organizations. Articles deal with all aspects of human resources problems such as selection and recruiting, training and development, job analysis, performance appraisal and feedback, compensation and rewards, legal issues, labor relations, work attitudes, motivation, and leadership.
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- Unproctored internet testing in employment settings...; 2006; Tippins, N. T. et al.
- Understanding Response Behavior To An Online Special...; 2006; Rogelberg, S. C., Spitzmueller, C., Little, I., Reeve...
- From paper to pixels: Moving personnel surveys to...; 2003; Thompson, L. F., Surface, E. A., Martin, D. L., Sanders...
- An Empirical Assessment of Data Collection Using the...; 1998; Stanton, J. M.