- Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
- Journal of Experimental Criminology
- Journal of Experimental Education
- Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Learning and Memory
- Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human perception and Performance
- Journal of Experimental Social Psychology
- Journal of Exposure Science & Environmental Epidemiology
- Journal of Extension
- Journal of Health Communication: International Perspectives
- Journal of Health Psychology
- Journal of Homosexuality
- Journal of Hospital Librarianship
- Journal of Information Systems Education
- Journal of Interactive Advertising
- Journal of Interactive Marketing
- Journal of Internet Commerce
- Journal of Interpersonal Violence
- Journal of Marketing Education
- Journal of Marketing For Higher Education
- Journal of Marketing Management
- Journal of Marketing Research
- Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice
- Journal of Media Economics
- Journal of Medical Economics
- Journal of Medical Ethics
Personnel Psychology is a quarterly scientific journal of applied research serving the Industrial-Organizational field. Since 1948, the journal has published research on personnel problems facing public and private sector organizations. Articles deal with all aspects of human resources problems such as selection and recruiting, training and development, job analysis, performance appraisal and feedback, compensation and rewards, legal issues, labor relations, work attitudes, motivation, and leadership.
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- Unproctored internet testing in employment settings...; 2006; Tippins, N. T. et al.
- Understanding Response Behavior To An Online Special...; 2006; Rogelberg, S. C., Spitzmueller, C., Little, I., Reeve...
- From paper to pixels: Moving personnel surveys to...; 2003; Thompson, L. F., Surface, E. A., Martin, D. L., Sanders...
- An Empirical Assessment of Data Collection Using the...; 1998; Stanton, J. M.