- Peter Lang
- Pew Internet
- Pine Forge Press
- Pingdom Blog
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- PM&R - The journal of injury, function and rehabilitation
- Policy Research Division Working Paper
- Political Analysis
- Political Behavior
- PPSM 1st International Conference - Improving survey methods
- PR Newswire Associaton
- Practical Accountant
- Practical Assessment, Research & Evaluation
- Pratesi, M.
- Precision Marketing
- Prehospital Emergency Care
- Prenatal Diagnosis
- Presented 11 October 2011 at the Royal Statistical Society, London, UK
- Presented at 97th DGINS Conference, Wiesbaden, 26-27 September 2011
- Presented at Human-Computer Interaction and the Learning Sciences Workshop (in conjunction with CSCL 2013, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA).
- Presented at NCRM Conference: Web surveys for the general population: How, why and when? (2013)
- Presented at NCRM Workshop: Web surveys for the general population: How, why and when? (June, 2013)
- Presented at the Agricultural & Applied Economics Association’s 2013 AAEA & CAES Joint Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, August 4-6, 2013
Web-based Surveys & Online Research Techniques, 2000
October 25-27, 2000 San Francisco, California, USA
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- Converting Web-Surveys into Actionable Results That...; 2000; Goodman, J., Yeomans, J.
- Advance to the Next Level: Online Methodologies and...; 2000; Terhanian, G.
- Progress in Online Research: Phase IV Research Results...; 2000; Miller, T. W.
- Using The Power Of The Internet As A Strategic Research...; 2000; Bach, M.