- Human Resource Management International Digest
- Human Vision and Electronic Imaging
- Human-Computer Interaction, Center for Survey Methods Research
- IADIS International Conference e-Society 2004
- IAOS Conference on Official Statistics and the New Economy, 2002
- IASSIST Quarterly
- ICWSM 2010, International AAAI Conference on Weblogs and Social Media, Washington DC, USA
- IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication
- IFCS 2000 7th Conference of the International Federation of Classification Societies: Data Analysis, Classification, and Related Methods
- IGI Global
- Image Quality and System Performance V
- Improving survey method
- Improving surveys with paradata: Analytic use of process information
- IMRO's Journal of Online Research
- In Abbott, M. L. and McKinney, J. (eds): Understanding and Applying Research Design, Wiley
- In Abraham, Ajith (Ed.): Computational Social Networks - Mining and Visualization
- In Agostino Di Ciaccio, Mauro Coli, Jose Miguel Angulo Ibanez (eds.): Advanced Statistical Methods for the Analysis of Large Data-Sets
- In B. Aaron, D. Aiken, R. A. Reynolds, R. Woods & J. D. Baker (Eds.), Handbook of Research on Electronic Surveys and Measurements, Hershey, PA: Idea Group Reference.
- In Cao, M. and Zhang, Q. (eds.): Supply Chain Collaboration. Springer: London.
- In Carlos Vargas-Silva (ed.): Handbook Of Research Methods In Migration
- In Cooper, Harris, Camic, Paul M., Long, Debra L., Panter, A. T., Rindskopf, David, Sher, Kenneth J. (eds): APA handbook of research methods in psychology, Vol 2: Research designs: Quantitative, qualitative, neuropsychological, and biological. Washington.
The information above may be outdated.