- 10th Annual Advanced Research Techniques (ART) Forum, 1999
- 11th International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications ICMLA 2012
- 12th International Blaise Users Conference
- 12th Nordic Conference on Information and Documentation
- 13th European Conference on Personality
- 13th International Workshop on Household Survey Nonresponse, 2002
- 15th annual Advanced Research Techniques forum, 2004
- 15th International Workshop on Survey Nonresponse, 2004
- 1999 EXPLOR Forum: The Emergence of Online Market Research
- 2000 EXPLOR Forum: Continuing Progress in Online Research, 2000
- 2003 ACM-IEEE International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering (ISESE 2003)
- 2007 Federal Commitee on Statistical Methodology Research Conference
- 2009 Federal Committee on Statistical Methodology Research Conference
- 2010 American Evaluation Association (AEA) Annual Conference
- 2010 Federal Casic Workshop
- 2010 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agent Technology (WI-IAT)
- 2010 MRA Annual Conference & Research Industry Forum
- 2011 International Conference on Business Management and Electronic Information (BMEI)
- 2012 International Conference on Methods for Surveying and Enumerating Hard-to-Reach Populations
- 20th Annual Marketing Research Conference, 1999
- 21st Annual Marketing Research Conference, 2000
- 22nd Annual Marketing Research Conference: Marketing Research as a Competitive Advantage, 2001
- 23rd annual meeting of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- 23rd NorthEast SAS Users Group
12th International Blaise Users Conference
June 2 - 4, 2009
Islande Hotel, Riga
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- Presenting Answers in Random Order: A generic approach...; 2009; Lina, M.
- A Systematic Approach to Debugging in the Blaise Environment...; 2009; Sparks, P.
- Paradata and Blaise: A Review of Recent Applications...; 2009; O’Reilly, J.
- BlaiseIS at Statistics Netherlands; 2009; de Bolster, G.
- Development of Survey and Case Management facilities...; 2009; Wensing, F.
- Case Management System Based on Wireless Telecommunications...; 2009; Kuusela, V., Räikkönen, T., Vikki, K.
- Quality assurance through Computer Audio- Recorded...; 2009; Seymour, C.
- Converting to Blaise 4.8 for CATI and CAWI Surveys; 2009; Hart, L., Reid, S.