- AIDS and Behavior
- AIDS Education and Prevention
- Alcohol & Alcoholism
- Alcoholism: Clinical & Experimental Research
- Allyn & Bacon
- ALT-J Research in Learning Technology
- American Behavioral Scientist
- American Demographics
- American Educational Research Journal
- American Journal of Business Education
- American Journal of Epidemiology
- American Journal of Evaluation
- American Journal of Gastroenterology
- American Journal of Health Behavior
- American Journal Of Health Promotion
- American Journal of Human Genetics
- American Journal of Industrial Medicine
- American Journal of Political Science
- American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- American Journal of Public Health
- American Life Project
- American Marketing Association
- American Marketing Association Winter Educator's Conference Proceedings, 1996
- American Marketing Journal
- American Political Science Association Annual Meeting, August 30 - September 2 2012, New Orleans, Louisiana
Applied Cognitive Psychology
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- Cognitive burden of survey questions and response...; 2010; Lenzner, T., Kaczmirek, L., Lenzner, A.
- Estimating frequencies of emotions and actions: A...; 2007; Brown, N. R. et al.
- Bringing features of human dialogue to web surveys; 2007; Conrad, F. G., Schober, M. F., Coiner, T.
- Response strategies for coping with the cognitive...; 1991; Krosnick, J. A.