- Journal of Clinical Oncology
- Journal of Community Health
- Journal of Computational Science
- Journal of Computer Information Systems
- Journal of Computer Mediated Communication (JCMC)
- Journal of Computer Networks and ISDN Systems
- Journal of Computers
- Journal of Conflict Resolution
- Journal of Consumer Marketing
- Journal of Consumer Research
- Journal of Current Issues & Research in Advertising
- Journal of Customer Behaviour
- Journal of Database Marketing & Customer Strategy Management
- Journal of Documentation
- Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
- Journal of Economic Education
- Journal of Educational Computing Research
- Journal of Educational Psychology
- Journal of Elections, Public Opinion & Parties
- Journal of Empirical Research on Human Research Ethics
- Journal of Environmental Economics and Management
- Journal of Environmental Management
- Journal of Environmental Planning and Management
- Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health
- Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies
Online market research & web based surveys, 2000
May 30 - June 1, 2000 London, UK
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- Conducting web based research in a business to business...; 2000; Andrews, A.
- Using incentives to ensure quality data and high response...; 2000; Bennett, G.
- Using your website to conduct research; 2000; Comley, P.
- Using hybrid techniques to maximise survey participation...; 2000; Fleet, G.
- Pan European Internet Monitor Survey (PEIM): Advanced...; 2000; Hummerston, A.
- How your research process can help you measure and...; 2000; King, L.
- Online focus groups; 2000; Lovejoy, B.
- Best practices for recruiting and retaining participants...; 2000; Neithercut, C.
- Measuring website performance using online research...; 2000; Runham, M.
- Privacy and data protection; 2000; Ustaran, E.
- The Next Stage In Panel Measurement; 2000; Anderson, S., Manias, A.