- Peter Lang
- Pew Internet
- Pine Forge Press
- Pingdom Blog
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- PM&R - The journal of injury, function and rehabilitation
- Policy Research Division Working Paper
- Political Analysis
- Political Behavior
- PPSM 1st International Conference - Improving survey methods
- PR Newswire Associaton
- Practical Accountant
- Practical Assessment, Research & Evaluation
- Pratesi, M.
- Precision Marketing
- Prehospital Emergency Care
- Prenatal Diagnosis
- Presented 11 October 2011 at the Royal Statistical Society, London, UK
- Presented at 97th DGINS Conference, Wiesbaden, 26-27 September 2011
- Presented at Human-Computer Interaction and the Learning Sciences Workshop (in conjunction with CSCL 2013, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA).
- Presented at NCRM Conference: Web surveys for the general population: How, why and when? (2013)
- Presented at NCRM Workshop: Web surveys for the general population: How, why and when? (June, 2013)
- Presented at the Agricultural & Applied Economics Association’s 2013 AAEA & CAES Joint Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, August 4-6, 2013
Data has been last edited on Oct 01 2011
Web Survey Bibliography
- Improving Surveys with Paradata: Analytic Uses of...; 2013; Kreuter, F.
- Understanding and Applying Research Design; 2013; Abbott, M. L., McKinney, J.
- Question evaluation methods. Contributing to the science...; 2011; Madans, J., Miller, K., Maitland, A., Willis, G. B...
- Surveying cultures: Discovering shared conceptions...; 2010; Heise, D. R.
- Sampling of populations: methods and applications,...; 2009; Levy, P. S., Lemeshow, S.
- Statistical Analysis with Missing Data (2nd Ed.); 2002; Little, R. J., Rubin, D. B.
- Survey Nonresponse; 2001; Groves, R. M., Dillman, D. A., Eltinge, J. L., A.