- Peter Lang
- Pew Internet
- Pine Forge Press
- Pingdom Blog
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- PM&R - The journal of injury, function and rehabilitation
- Policy Research Division Working Paper
- Political Analysis
- Political Behavior
- PPSM 1st International Conference - Improving survey methods
- PR Newswire Associaton
- Practical Accountant
- Practical Assessment, Research & Evaluation
- Pratesi, M.
- Precision Marketing
- Prehospital Emergency Care
- Prenatal Diagnosis
- Presented 11 October 2011 at the Royal Statistical Society, London, UK
- Presented at 97th DGINS Conference, Wiesbaden, 26-27 September 2011
- Presented at Human-Computer Interaction and the Learning Sciences Workshop (in conjunction with CSCL 2013, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA).
- Presented at NCRM Conference: Web surveys for the general population: How, why and when? (2013)
- Presented at NCRM Workshop: Web surveys for the general population: How, why and when? (June, 2013)
- Presented at the Agricultural & Applied Economics Association’s 2013 AAEA & CAES Joint Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, August 4-6, 2013
WAPOR 64th Annual Conference, 2011
Data has been last edited on Oct 10 2011
Web Survey Bibliography
- Establishing Cross-National Equivalence of Measures...; 2011; Braun, M., Behr, D., Kaczmirek, L.
- “Don’t know” the difference - An...; 2011; Schielicke, A.-M., Degen, M.
- A Survey Stopping Rule Based on Weighting for Unit...; 2011; Lewis, T.
- Classic Inspirations for Social Research Methodology...; 2011; Jeřábek, H.
- Question Comprehensibility and Satisficing Behavior...; 2011; Lenzner, T.
- Examination of a ’Web Mode Effect’. An...; 2011; Shamshiri-Petersen, D., Clement, S. L.