- The handbook of marketing research. Uses, misues and future advances
- The handbook of media audiences
- The Information Society
- The International Test Commission
- The Internet and Higher Education
- The Internet Marketing Conference, 1998
- The Internet, Marketing & Research 3, A seminar organized by Computing Marketing & Research Consultancy Ltd. (CMR)
- The Internet, Marketing & Research 4, A seminar organized by Computing Marketing & Research Consultancy Ltd. (CMR)
- The Internet, Marketing & Research 5, A seminar organized by Computing Marketing & Research Consultancy Ltd. (CMR)
- The Interview, the Internet, the Impact, A One-Day Conference,1997
- The Journal of Academic Librarianship
- The Journal of Arthroplasty
- The Journal of Aviation/Aerospace Education & Research (JAAER)
- The Journal of Sexual Medicine
- The Journal of Urology
- The Jury Expert
- The Law Society
- The Library Quarterly
- The Marketing Review
- The MESS Project Workshop
- The Mid-Atlantic Journal of Business
- The National Academies Press
- The New MR Virtual Festival 2011
- The Psychologist
- The Sage handbook of public opinion research
The Internet and Higher Education
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- A course is a course is a course: Factor invariance...; 2011; Dziuban, C. D., Moskal, P.
- Reliability of the Conflict Resolution Questionnaire...; 2004; Henning, M.
- An investigation of relationships among instructor...; 2004; Baker, J. D.
- Online, but on target? Internet-based MBA courses; 2002; McGorry, S. Y.
- SurveyMonkey.com - Web-Based Survey and Evaluation...; 2002; Gordon, A.
- A Web-Based Survey System for Distributed Learning...; 2000; Wang, M. C., Dziuban, C. D., Moskal, P. D.
- Online Focus Group: A Tool to Evaluate Online Students...; 1999; Monolescu, D., Schifter, C.