- Tsinghua Science & Technology
- TT-Publications Amsterdam
- Twenty-First Century Society
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Census Bureau, Washington
- U.S. Department of commerce
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Uitgeverij Zuidam
- Understanding Internet Research Ethics, 2004
- Understanding Society Working Paper Series
- Understanding Statistics
- Undertaking and Interpreting Online Research, 2001
- United States Patent Application
- Universal Acess in Human Computer Interaction. Coping with Diversity
- Universitaet Mannheim
- University of Amsterdam, AIAS Working Paper
- University of Chicago Press
- University of Colorado Boulder
- University of Innsbruck
- University of Leuven
- University of Ljubljana
- University of Maryland
- University of Michigan
- University of Victoria
- University of Wuerzburg, Wuerzburg, Germany
Undertaking and Interpreting Online Research, 2001
London, UK, January 26, 2001
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- Assessing customer satisfaction: How valid are the...; 2001; Lopata, R.
- How to evaluate the efficacy of online advertising; 2001; Hummerston, A.
- Questionnaire Design: Understanding the Differences...; 2001; Foote, N.
- Criteria For Evaluating Alternative Methodologies...; 2001; Perrott, N.
- Can the online community really be surveyed and analysed...; 2001; White, C.