- Technical Communication
- Technological Educational Institute (TEI) of Athens
- Technology Meetings
- Technovate 2, 2004
- Technovate: CRM, internet research and new media, 2003
- Tehcnology-enhanced assessment of talent
- Telecom Asia
- Telecommunications Policy
- Telematics and Informatics
- Telemedicine and e-Health
- Telephone survey methodology
- Teorija in praksa
- The 10th Annual Conference of the European Network for Business and Industrial Statistics (ENBIS) 2010
- The 1st Alec Gallup Future of Survey Research Forum: "Incorporating Mobile Phones in Social and Policy-oriented Surveys"
- The 22nd International Workshop on Household Survey Nonresponse, Bilbao, Spain
- The 29th Conference on Computer Communications, 2010
- The 3rd Workshop on Internet Survey Methodology
- The 5th Conference Survey Sampling in Economics and Social Research
- The 6th Conference Survey Sampling in Economics and Social Research
- The American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR) 50h Annual Conference, 1995
- The American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR) 53th Annual Conference, 1998
- The American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR) 54th Annual Conference, 1999
- The American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR) 55th Annual Conference, 2000
- The American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR) 56th Annual Conference, 2001
- The American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR) 57th Annual Conference, 2002
Technovate 2, 2004
February 1-3, 2004 Barcelona, Spain
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- Shazam! As if by magic. A new methodology for a new...; 2004; Williams, G.
- Ads that click: From pre-testing to e-testing; 2004; Kushari, I.
- Global access panels; 2004; Bjorkman, L.
- What respondents say they want; 2004; Poynter, R.
- Access panels, making the same mistake again?; 2004; Jong, K.
- Without interactive stimulus in digital surveys, you...; 2004; Flynn, D.
- The respondent is in the driver's seat... are you...; 2004; Miller, J.
- Presuming pervasive internet access: The survey research...; 2004; Coates, D.
- Spotting online influentials among business audiences...; 2004; Cakim, I.
- Publishing survey reports with XML; 2004; MacKay, I.
- Fully automated quality monitoring; 2004; Lundgren, P., Nergard, A.
- Are the mobile phone users ready for MCASI - mobile...; 2004; Tjostheim, I., Thalberg, S.
- What you see is what you get: An international perspective...; 2004; Thomas, R. K.
- Website design is about understanding the user: How...; 2004; Comley, P., Lang, J.
- “The full picture” – using eye tracking...; 2004; Barber, H., Janes, I.
- From e-surveys to e-interviews: how to use technology...; 2004; Loewe, G.
- Sampling: the next must-have for online market researchers...; 2004; Luth, R.
- Online panels are the future!; 2004; Noyce, D.