- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Publication bias in meta-analysis. Prevention, assessment and adjustments
- QJM Monthly Journal of the Association of Physicians
- QoG Working Paper Series
- Qualitative Health Research
- Qualitative Market Research
- Qualitative Market Research: An International Journal
- Qualitative Research
- Quality and Quantity
- Quality in Higher Education
- Quality of Life Research
- Quality Progress
- Quest Workshop 2013
- Question evaluation methods. Contributing to the science of data quality
- Quirk's Marketing Research Review
- Radar Research
- RAND Working Paper Series
- RC33 5th International Conference on Social Science Methodology, 2000
- RC33 6th International Conference on Social Science Methodology: Recent Developments and Applications in Social Research Methodology, 2004
- RC33 7th International Conference on Social Science Methodology, 2008
- RC33 8th International Conference on Social Science Methodology, 2012
- RDW ILO Coference July 2011, Geneva
- Readings in Virtual Research Ethics: Issues and Controversies, Buchanan, E.A. (ed.)
- Rehabilitation Counseling Bulletin
Qualitative Market Research: An International Journal
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- The power of qualitative research in the era of social...; 2011; Branthwaite, A., Patterson, S.
- Mobile phones as an extension of the participant observer...; 2011; Hein, W., O'Donohoe, S., Ryan, A.
- Mixed methods designs in marketing research; 2011; Harrison, R. L., Reilly, T. M.
- Applying theory to structure respondents' stated motivations...; 2009; Han, V., Albaum, G., Wiley, J. B., Thirkell, P.