2011 MESS Workshop: Call for papers
May 17 2011
CentERdata announces the 5th workshop on Innovations in Internet interviewing (MESS Workshop), which will be held August 12-13, 2011 in Oisterwijk, The Netherlands.
The workshop will focus on the following topics:
- Internet panel methodology and statistical methods
- Exploiting technology for measurement
- Experience sampling and day reconstruction methods
- Studies that link survey data to administrative data
- Studies in the LISS panel
- Other studies using Internet surveys
Papers can be submitted via e-mail to Josette Janssen: email@example.com, by June 1, 2011. Submissions will be acknowledged by return e-mail and acceptances will be communicated by June 15, 2011. For presenters of accepted papers travel and lodging costs associated with attending will be reimbursed.
Full call for proposals can be downloaded here.
This article has been read 1629 times