ESOMAR Qualitative 2012 - Call for Speakers is open
Apr 03 2012
Clients look to qualitative research for guidance, inspiration, ideas and freshness. When it comes to top-level business decisions, how can qualitative research be heard?
Do we need to just shout louder, or is now the opportunity to re-tune and offer a full chorus of consultancy expertise as a trusted partner?
With the arrival of Big Data, comes a new challenge for clients to make sense of all the information out there. This is a golden opportunity for qual researchers to help brands and companies succeed in the connected world.
ESOMAR Qualitative 2012, in Amsterdam, will demonstrate how qualitative research embraces the power of transformational insights, stimulates actions and guides decisions that make the difference.
The Call for Speakers for ESOMAR's Qualitative 2012 is now open.
- The marketing ecosystem: continuous, real-time and adaptive
- Brand Budgets in the digital and social space: Understanding the value of this spend
- Mixing data sets and looking beyond the mix of traditional qual and quant solutions
- Big Data: changing the business model for qualitative research
Methodological Fuel to Inspire Business Action
- Latest methodologies acknowledging irrational, emotional and social nature of behaviour
- Augmenting face-to-face qual methodologies with different data sets (including social data)
- MROCS and integration of SOLOMO (Social - Local - Mobile) to become data hubs of insight
- Clients interviewing respondents and accessing raw data: Ensuring confidentiality, ethics, etc...
Careers in Qualitative Research
- Attracting new talent from other disciplines
- Clearing a path to provide long-term opportunities in the qual sphere
- Blending complementary skills of senior consultancy, levels, multiculturism and young talent in digital space
Digital Space, Social Media and Qualitative Insights
- Ensuring value and quality of output and recommendations in the digital environment
- Getting intimate with consumers to derive insights from "listening" to conversations
- Understanding brand usage by observing consumers in their natural environment
- Moving from "Big Data to Big Insight" and from "Social Media Listening to Social Media Insight"
The Strategic Partner
- Positioning qual researchers as bona fide brand consultants and strategic partners
- Helping qual researchers survive and thrive: personality characteristics and skill sets
- Big Data skills gap: extracting insight and providing consultancy. Are we ready for this opportunity?
Read the full Call for Speakers and prepare to make your mark in the future of Qualitative!
We are seeking innovative and insightful proposals from around the world which focus on thes evolving dimensions and encourage worldwide submissions with the following profile:
- Unique interactive multimedia presentations never before presented
- Corporate Case Studies (client/brand co-presenting)
- Collaborative panels, roundtables and stimulating debates
- Cutting-edge concepts and advanced thinking
- Exploring the "how to" vs. the "why"
- "Out of the box" formats; we are flexible to insightful experiments!
Please make sure you have read the instructions and the detailed topics on our website, before sending your synopsis.
We look forward to receiving your ideas and input. Click on the button below to submit your synopsis.
This article has been read 1534 times