Web Survey Bibliography
- Measurement effects between CAPI and Web questionnaires in the UK Household Longitudinal Study; 2014; Lynn, P., Vannieuwenhuyze, J. T. A.
- Using motivational statements in web instrument design to reduce item missing rates in a mixed-mode...; 2014; Al Baghal, T., Lynn, P.
- Role of mode in respondents’ decisions to participate in IP5: findings from a qualitative follow...; 2014; Collins, D., Mitchell, Ma.
- Understanding Society Innovation Panel Wave 6: results from methodological experiments; 2014; Allum, N., Auspurg, K., Blake, M., Booker, C. L., Crossley, T. F., D'ardenne, J., Fairbrother, M., Iacovou...
- Impact of mixed modes on measurement errors and estimates of change in panel data; 2014; Cernat, A.
- Survey design and the determinants of subjective wellbeing: an experimental analysis; 2014; Holford, A., Pudney, S.
Web Survey Methodology Projects
Frequently Asked Questions