Web Survey Bibliography
- Beauty is more than screen deep: Improving the web survey respondent experience through socially-present...; 2014; Casey, T. W., Poropat, A.
- When to and When Not to Conduct a Web Survey; 2013; Barna, A.
- Positive, negative, and bipolar questions: The effect of question polarity on ratings of text readability...; 2013; Kamoen, N., Holleman, B., van den Bergh, H., Sanders,T.
- Relative Mode Effects on Data Quality in Mixed-Mode Surveys by an Instrumental Variable; 2013; Vannieuwenhuyze, J. T. A., Revilla, M.
- Is the Sky Falling? New Technology, Changing Media, and the Future of Surveys; 2013; Couper, M. P.
- Adaptive survey designs to minimize survey mode effects. A case study on the Dutch Labour Force Survey...; 2013; Calinescu, M., Schouten, B.