Palm Beach, FL
The data stream has swelled to a raging river and market researchers unable to make sense of the torrent risk becoming bystanders. To remain relevant, research agencies must get a firm grasp on new modalities now making an impact and envision likely scenarios for the future of market intelligence. At this conference we'll provide that clarity as we dive headlong into the deluge.
We'll tap the innovative minds of expert speakers - from outside the industry and from within - to analyze the altered landscape. Where is data being harvested and how? We'll delve into business analytics, social media, mobile applications, and other key drivers. As we better understand the current environment, we'll define success now and identify what research firms must do to excel in the future. What skills must your employees master? Does your corporate culture need an attitude adjustment? How do you reconcile needed scientific rigor with untested platforms? How do you meet the shifting expectations of clients? How can insurgent thinking and behavior enable your team to adopt very different - and necessary - business models?
The CASRO Annual Conference provides a unique forum for senior executives at market research firms to engage with fellow thought leaders. Join us for high-level, objective presentations and discussions on business management topics and critical research-specific issues.
- May 10 2016 WAPOR 69th Annual Conference
- May 12 2016 AAPOR Annual Conference - The premier event for public opinion and survey research professionals
- May 15 2016 IFD&TC 50th Annual Conference
- May 18 2016 2016 Insights & Strategies Conference (MRA)
- May 22 2016 ACM Web Science 2016
- May 31 2016 IASSIST Conference 2016: Embracing the ‘data revolution’
- Jun 01 2016 Q2016: European Conference on Quality in Official Statistics
- Jun 06 2016 CASRO Technology & Innovation Event
- Jun 09 2016 Online Research Ethics: Challenges and Opportunities
- Jun 12 2016 ICSA Applied Statistics Symposium
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016
- Jun 20 2016 Panel Survey Methods Workshop
- Jun 29 2016 International Conference of Computational Statistics and Data Engineering
- Jul 05 2016 7th ESRC Research Methods Festival
- Jul 25 2016 Second International Conference on Survey Methods in Multinational, Multiregional and Multicultural...
- Jul 25 2016 3MC International Conference 2016
- Jul 30 2016 JSM (the Joint Statistical Meetings) 2016
- Aug 03 2016 MMIRA Conference 2016: Moving Beyond the Linear Model
- Aug 04 2016 5th Summer School in Survey Methodology
- Sep 08 2016 ASC 7th International Conference: Are We There Yet? Where Technological Innovation is Leading Research...
- Sep 11 2016 RC33 Conference 2016: 9th International Conference on Social Science Methodology
- Oct 06 2016 AoIR 2016: Berlin
- Nov 01 2016 International Conference: Questionnaire Design, Development, Evaluation & Testing
- Nov 09 2016 International Conference on Questionnaire Design, Development, Evaluation, and Testing (QDET2)
- Jul 16 2017 61st World Statistics Congress – ISI2017
- Oct 19 2017 AoIR 2017: Estonia