Palm Beach, FL
The data stream has swelled to a raging river and market researchers unable to make sense of the torrent risk becoming bystanders. To remain relevant, research agencies must get a firm grasp on new modalities now making an impact and envision likely scenarios for the future of market intelligence. At this conference we'll provide that clarity as we dive headlong into the deluge.
We'll tap the innovative minds of expert speakers - from outside the industry and from within - to analyze the altered landscape. Where is data being harvested and how? We'll delve into business analytics, social media, mobile applications, and other key drivers. As we better understand the current environment, we'll define success now and identify what research firms must do to excel in the future. What skills must your employees master? Does your corporate culture need an attitude adjustment? How do you reconcile needed scientific rigor with untested platforms? How do you meet the shifting expectations of clients? How can insurgent thinking and behavior enable your team to adopt very different - and necessary - business models?
The CASRO Annual Conference provides a unique forum for senior executives at market research firms to engage with fellow thought leaders. Join us for high-level, objective presentations and discussions on business management topics and critical research-specific issues.
- Nov 16 2014 International Statistical Institute Regional Statistic Conference 2014
- Nov 16 2014 18th Global Qualitative 2014: Research Renaissance
- Dec 01 2014 GESIS Computational Social Science Winter Symposium 2014
- Feb 19 2015 2015 Conference on Statistical Practice
- Mar 18 2015 General Online Research conference (GOR 15)
- May 04 2015 9th Annual International Conference on Sociology
- May 14 2015 70th Annual AAPOR Conference
- Jun 02 2015 41st IASSIST Annual Conference
- Jul 13 2015 The 6th Conference of the European Survey Research Association (ESRA), 2015
- Jul 13 2015 6th Conference of the European Survey Research Association (ESRA)
- Jul 27 2015 60th ISI World Statistics Congress 2015
- Sep 19 2015 International Total Survey Error Workshop 2015
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016
- Nov 01 2016 International Conference: Questionnaire Design, Development, Evaluation & Testing