Palm Beach, FL
The data stream has swelled to a raging river and market researchers unable to make sense of the torrent risk becoming bystanders. To remain relevant, research agencies must get a firm grasp on new modalities now making an impact and envision likely scenarios for the future of market intelligence. At this conference we'll provide that clarity as we dive headlong into the deluge.
We'll tap the innovative minds of expert speakers - from outside the industry and from within - to analyze the altered landscape. Where is data being harvested and how? We'll delve into business analytics, social media, mobile applications, and other key drivers. As we better understand the current environment, we'll define success now and identify what research firms must do to excel in the future. What skills must your employees master? Does your corporate culture need an attitude adjustment? How do you reconcile needed scientific rigor with untested platforms? How do you meet the shifting expectations of clients? How can insurgent thinking and behavior enable your team to adopt very different - and necessary - business models?
The CASRO Annual Conference provides a unique forum for senior executives at market research firms to engage with fellow thought leaders. Join us for high-level, objective presentations and discussions on business management topics and critical research-specific issues.
- Sep 08 2016 ASC 7th International Conference: Are We There Yet? Where Technological Innovation is Leading Research...
- Sep 11 2016 RC33 Conference 2016: 9th International Conference on Social Science Methodology
- Oct 06 2016 AoIR 2016: Berlin
- Oct 24 2016 CASRO Annual Conference
- Nov 01 2016 International Conference: Questionnaire Design, Development, Evaluation & Testing
- Nov 09 2016 International Conference on Questionnaire Design, Development, Evaluation, and Testing (QDET2)
- May 18 2017 AAPOR 72nd Annual Conference
- Jul 16 2017 61st World Statistics Congress – ISI2017
- Oct 19 2017 AoIR 2017: Estonia