Palm Beach, FL
The data stream has swelled to a raging river and market researchers unable to make sense of the torrent risk becoming bystanders. To remain relevant, research agencies must get a firm grasp on new modalities now making an impact and envision likely scenarios for the future of market intelligence. At this conference we'll provide that clarity as we dive headlong into the deluge.
We'll tap the innovative minds of expert speakers - from outside the industry and from within - to analyze the altered landscape. Where is data being harvested and how? We'll delve into business analytics, social media, mobile applications, and other key drivers. As we better understand the current environment, we'll define success now and identify what research firms must do to excel in the future. What skills must your employees master? Does your corporate culture need an attitude adjustment? How do you reconcile needed scientific rigor with untested platforms? How do you meet the shifting expectations of clients? How can insurgent thinking and behavior enable your team to adopt very different - and necessary - business models?
The CASRO Annual Conference provides a unique forum for senior executives at market research firms to engage with fellow thought leaders. Join us for high-level, objective presentations and discussions on business management topics and critical research-specific issues.
- Sep 03 2015 ASC Residential Conference - Being Visual: Engaged Participants and Survey Users
- Sep 17 2015 Web Survey Day 2015
- Sep 19 2015 International Total Survey Error Workshop 2015
- Oct 05 2015 Corporate Researchers Conference
- Oct 21 2015 Internet Research 16: Digital Imaginaries
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016
- Jul 25 2016 Second International Conference on Survey Methods in Multinational, Multiregional and Multicultural...
- Nov 01 2016 International Conference: Questionnaire Design, Development, Evaluation & Testing