Palm Beach, FL
The data stream has swelled to a raging river and market researchers unable to make sense of the torrent risk becoming bystanders. To remain relevant, research agencies must get a firm grasp on new modalities now making an impact and envision likely scenarios for the future of market intelligence. At this conference we'll provide that clarity as we dive headlong into the deluge.
We'll tap the innovative minds of expert speakers - from outside the industry and from within - to analyze the altered landscape. Where is data being harvested and how? We'll delve into business analytics, social media, mobile applications, and other key drivers. As we better understand the current environment, we'll define success now and identify what research firms must do to excel in the future. What skills must your employees master? Does your corporate culture need an attitude adjustment? How do you reconcile needed scientific rigor with untested platforms? How do you meet the shifting expectations of clients? How can insurgent thinking and behavior enable your team to adopt very different - and necessary - business models?
The CASRO Annual Conference provides a unique forum for senior executives at market research firms to engage with fellow thought leaders. Join us for high-level, objective presentations and discussions on business management topics and critical research-specific issues.
- Mar 04 2015 Respondent Rewards: Money for Nothing?
- Mar 07 2015 Cyborgs vs. Monsters: Assembling Modular Surveys to Create Complete Datasets
- Mar 07 2015 Do I Have Your Full Attention?
- Mar 10 2015 NTTS 2015 (New Techniques and Technologies for Statistics)
- Mar 12 2015 MMIRA Jamaica Regional Conference 2015
- Mar 18 2015 General Online Research conference (GOR 15)
- Mar 31 2015 International Academic Conference E-METHODOLOGY 2015
- Apr 04 2015 7 Keys to Quality Online Sample
- Apr 16 2015 ASC One Day Conference - Contemporary data collection: opportunities and challenges
- Apr 17 2015 Did I Do That? How Trap Questions Can Hurt Data Quality
- Apr 23 2015 Respondent Rewards: Money for Nothing?
- May 04 2015 9th Annual International Conference on Sociology
- May 14 2015 70th Annual AAPOR Conference
- May 16 2015 Improving RDD Cell Sample Productivity
- May 16 2015 Using Maximum-Difference Scaling to Elicit Water Usage Preferences
- May 16 2015 Will Snowball Sampling Leave Your Data in the Cold?
- Jun 02 2015 41st IASSIST Annual Conference
- Jun 03 2015 Insights & Strategies Conference
- Jun 08 2015 Cyborg vs. Monsters: Assembling
- Jun 19 2015 MMIRA - Philadelphia Regional Conference 2015
- Jul 13 2015 The 6th Conference of the European Survey Research Association (ESRA), 2015
- Jul 13 2015 6th Conference of the European Survey Research Association (ESRA)
- Jul 27 2015 60th ISI World Statistics Congress 2015
- Sep 03 2015 ASC Residential Conference - Being Visual: Engaged Participants and Survey Users
- Sep 19 2015 International Total Survey Error Workshop 2015
- Oct 05 2015 Corporate Researchers Conference
- Oct 21 2015 The 16th annual meeting of the Association of Internet Researchers
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016
- Sep 26 2016 Corporate Researchers Conference
- Nov 01 2016 International Conference: Questionnaire Design, Development, Evaluation & Testing