The Athens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER), will hold its 1st Annual International Conference on Demography and Population, 16-19 June 2014, Athens, Greece. The conference will address themes (in English only) on all areas of Demography and Population and other related disciplines. Selected (peer-reviewed) papers will be published in a Special Volume of ATINER's book series. If you think that you can contribute, please submit a 300-word abstract by 18 November 2013, by email, email@example.com to: Dr. Barbara Zagaglia, Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Professor, Polytechnic University of Marche, Italy. If you want to participate without presenting a paper, i.e. chair a session, evaluate papers to be included in the conference proceedings or books, contribute to the editing of a book, or any other contribution, please send an email to Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos (firstname.lastname@example.org), President, ATINER.
- Oct 05 2015 Corporate Researchers Conference
- Oct 21 2015 Internet Research 16: Digital Imaginaries
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016
- Jul 25 2016 Second International Conference on Survey Methods in Multinational, Multiregional and Multicultural...
- Nov 01 2016 International Conference: Questionnaire Design, Development, Evaluation & Testing