The Athens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER), will hold its 1st Annual International Conference on Demography and Population, 16-19 June 2014, Athens, Greece. The conference will address themes (in English only) on all areas of Demography and Population and other related disciplines. Selected (peer-reviewed) papers will be published in a Special Volume of ATINER's book series. If you think that you can contribute, please submit a 300-word abstract by 18 November 2013, by email, firstname.lastname@example.org to: Dr. Barbara Zagaglia, Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Professor, Polytechnic University of Marche, Italy. If you want to participate without presenting a paper, i.e. chair a session, evaluate papers to be included in the conference proceedings or books, contribute to the editing of a book, or any other contribution, please send an email to Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos (email@example.com), President, ATINER.
- Jul 25 2016 Second International Conference on Survey Methods in Multinational, Multiregional and Multicultural...
- Jul 25 2016 3MC International Conference 2016
- Jul 30 2016 JSM (the Joint Statistical Meetings) 2016
- Aug 03 2016 MMIRA Conference 2016: Moving Beyond the Linear Model
- Aug 04 2016 5th Summer School in Survey Methodology
- Sep 08 2016 ASC 7th International Conference: Are We There Yet? Where Technological Innovation is Leading Research...
- Sep 11 2016 RC33 Conference 2016: 9th International Conference on Social Science Methodology
- Oct 06 2016 AoIR 2016: Berlin
- Oct 24 2016 CASRO Annual Conference
- Nov 01 2016 International Conference: Questionnaire Design, Development, Evaluation & Testing
- Nov 09 2016 International Conference on Questionnaire Design, Development, Evaluation, and Testing (QDET2)
- May 18 2017 AAPOR 72nd Annual Conference
- Jul 16 2017 61st World Statistics Congress – ISI2017
- Oct 19 2017 AoIR 2017: Estonia