The Athens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER), will hold its 1st Annual International Conference on Demography and Population, 16-19 June 2014, Athens, Greece. The conference will address themes (in English only) on all areas of Demography and Population and other related disciplines. Selected (peer-reviewed) papers will be published in a Special Volume of ATINER's book series. If you think that you can contribute, please submit a 300-word abstract by 18 November 2013, by email, firstname.lastname@example.org to: Dr. Barbara Zagaglia, Academic Member, ATINER & Assistant Professor, Polytechnic University of Marche, Italy. If you want to participate without presenting a paper, i.e. chair a session, evaluate papers to be included in the conference proceedings or books, contribute to the editing of a book, or any other contribution, please send an email to Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos (email@example.com), President, ATINER.
- Mar 02 2016 General Online Research conference (GOR 16)
- May 12 2016 AAPOR Annual Conference - The premier event for public opinion and survey research professionals
- May 15 2016 IFD&TC 50th Annual Conference
- Jun 20 2016 Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys 2016
- Jul 25 2016 Second International Conference on Survey Methods in Multinational, Multiregional and Multicultural...
- Nov 01 2016 International Conference: Questionnaire Design, Development, Evaluation & Testing
- Nov 11 2016 RC33 Conference 2016: 9th International Conference on Social Science Methodology
- Jul 16 2017 61st World Statistics Congress – ISI2017