AAPOR (American Association for Public Opinion Research) has granted the Warren J. Mitofsky innovators 2009 award to Vasja Vehovar and Katja Lozar Manfreda for WebSM site.
The justification is as follows: "WebSM is the profession's most useful and comprehensive information source on web surveys, serving as a portal that brings together survey researchers around the world who are seeking to understand use the Internet as a tool for data collection."
- Callegaro, Lozar Manfreda, Vehovar (2015): Web Survey Methodology. London: Sage
- COST action WEBDATANET
- Web Surveys for the General Population: a NCRM network
- Top blogs in WebSM database
- Standard Definitions
- AAPOR Warren J. Mitofski Innovators Award 2009 for WebSM site
- Free Web tools for researchers and students
- Courses on web survey methodology
- Comparisons of nonprobability online panels (access panels)
- Probability based panels