- The handbook of marketing research. Uses, misues and future advances
- The handbook of media audiences
- The Information Society
- The International Test Commission
- The Internet and Higher Education
- The Internet Marketing Conference, 1998
- The Internet, Marketing & Research 3, A seminar organized by Computing Marketing & Research Consultancy Ltd. (CMR)
- The Internet, Marketing & Research 4, A seminar organized by Computing Marketing & Research Consultancy Ltd. (CMR)
- The Internet, Marketing & Research 5, A seminar organized by Computing Marketing & Research Consultancy Ltd. (CMR)
- The Interview, the Internet, the Impact, A One-Day Conference,1997
- The Journal of Academic Librarianship
- The Journal of Arthroplasty
- The Journal of Aviation/Aerospace Education & Research (JAAER)
- The Journal of Sexual Medicine
- The Journal of Urology
- The Jury Expert
- The Law Society
- The Library Quarterly
- The Marketing Review
- The MESS Project Workshop
- The Mid-Atlantic Journal of Business
- The National Academies Press
- The New MR Virtual Festival 2011
- The Psychologist
- The Sage handbook of public opinion research
The Information Society
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- Using the Content of Online Privacy Notices to Inform...; 2002; Milne, G. R., Culnan, M. J.
- Toward a Typology of Internet Users and Online Privacy...; 2002; Sheehan, K. B.
- Informed consent in the study of on-line communities...; 1996; Reid, E.
- Researching Internet Communities: Proposed Ethical...; 1996; King, S. A.
- Introduction: A Debate about the Ethics of Fair Practices...; 1996; Thomas, J.
- Considering the electronic participant: Some polemical...; 1996; Waskul, D., Douglass, M.