- Tsinghua Science & Technology
- TT-Publications Amsterdam
- Twenty-First Century Society
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Census Bureau, Washington
- U.S. Department of commerce
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Uitgeverij Zuidam
- Understanding Internet Research Ethics, 2004
- Understanding Society Working Paper Series
- Understanding Statistics
- Undertaking and Interpreting Online Research, 2001
- United States Patent Application
- Universal Acess in Human Computer Interaction. Coping with Diversity
- Universitaet Mannheim
- University of Amsterdam, AIAS Working Paper
- University of Chicago Press
- University of Colorado Boulder
- University of Innsbruck
- University of Leuven
- University of Ljubljana
- University of Maryland
- University of Michigan
- University of Victoria
- University of Wuerzburg, Wuerzburg, Germany
U.S. Census Bureau
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- Guidelines for Designing Questionnaires for Administration...; 2007; Martin, E.; Hunter, J. E.; DeMaio, T.; Hill, J.; Reiser...
- Synthesis of Results from the Response Mode and Incentive...; 2003; Casper, R., Shaw, K. A.
- The Influence of Auxiliary, Symbolic, Numeric, and...; 1999; Redline, C. D., Dillman, D. A.
- Evaluation Results from a Pilot Test of a Computerized...; 1995; Sweet, E., Ramos, M.