- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Publication bias in meta-analysis. Prevention, assessment and adjustments
- QJM Monthly Journal of the Association of Physicians
- QoG Working Paper Series
- Qualitative Health Research
- Qualitative Market Research
- Qualitative Market Research: An International Journal
- Qualitative Research
- Quality and Quantity
- Quality in Higher Education
- Quality of Life Research
- Quality Progress
- Quest Workshop 2013
- Question evaluation methods. Contributing to the science of data quality
- Quirk's Marketing Research Review
- Radar Research
- RAND Working Paper Series
- RC33 5th International Conference on Social Science Methodology, 2000
- RC33 6th International Conference on Social Science Methodology: Recent Developments and Applications in Social Research Methodology, 2004
- RC33 7th International Conference on Social Science Methodology, 2008
- RC33 8th International Conference on Social Science Methodology, 2012
- RDW ILO Coference July 2011, Geneva
- Readings in Virtual Research Ethics: Issues and Controversies, Buchanan, E.A. (ed.)
- Rehabilitation Counseling Bulletin
Quality of Life Research
The information above may be outdated.
Web Survey Bibliography
- Kids' Life and Times: using an Internet survey...; 2011; Lloyd, K.
- The impact of next and back buttons on time to complete...; 2010; Hays, R. D. et al.
- Feasibility, reliability, and validity of adolescent...; 2006; Raat, H., Mangunkusumo, R. T., Landgraf, J. M., Kloek...
- Development of a Pain and Discomfort Module for Use...; 2004; Mason, V. L., Skevington, S. M., Osborn, M.
- The effect of different methods of collecting data...; 2003; Hawthorne, G.
- The reliability and internal consistency of an Internet...; 2000; Lenert, L. A.
- Feasibility of quality-of-life research on the Internet...; 1999; Treadwell, J. R., Soetikno, R. M., Lenert, L. A.